Stress Management Training
Safety and Injury Prevention Solutions Ltd. (SIPS) runs the following Training Session on Stress Management. Each session includes a Power Point presentation and also allows time for questions and help with any specific needs of individuals.
Stress Management Training - Overview
- What is Stress?
- The Health and Safety in Employment Act (1992)
- Physiological Response to Stress
- Psychological Response to Stress
- What does stress do to us?
- Burn Out
- Organisational Symptoms of Stress
- Ten Ways to Prevent Getting Stressed
- The Six R's for Stress Management
- Management Techniques
All participants are given handout notes and certificates upon completion.