Safety and Injury Prevention Solutions Ltd. (SIPS) runs the following Training Session on OOS Prevention. Each session includes a Power Point Presentation, hand out and video and also allows time for questions and help with any specific needs of individuals.
OOS Prevention Training - Overview
- What is Occupational Overuse Syndrome?
- Types of conditions and injuries
- What Causes OOS?
- Occupational Hazards
- Job Requirements
- Preventing OOS
- Breaks and stretches
- Employee Education
- Good work techniques
- Minimising stress
- Ergonomic set-up of work area
- Using your mouse and short-cut keys
- NZ Health and Safety Legislation
All participants are given handout notes and certificates upon completion.